Friday, February 23, 2007

Looks Like Winter...Finally


What did the groundhog say a couple weeks ago? Well old man winter must have heard him and got upset. Nothing like the day after the storm passes. I'm not sure why I'm running around taking pictures of camp when I should be out on the slopes enjoying the first blue bird powder day of the ski season. I guess I can't have everything. We are all excited to finally have some snow on the ground. Even our cat Chuckie was out playing in it this morning. Of course a layer of snow on the ground always reminds me of all the things that are so easy to put off while the weather is nice. Maybe I should just go ride my motorcycle.
Looking toward summer program ideas. I (this is Craig by the way)have sketched a couple of ideas for new elements on the ropes course- see if I can maybe get one built for this summer. I'm also on the lookout for trap/skeet shooting program outline that would be appropriate for us to use this year- I've set up a thrower down by the shop and would love to try it as a camp activity.
Hope you've all been enjoying the holiday week or long weekends whichever you had!

Craig

PS- the photo is looking up toward the pond from the bottom of the meadow.

No comments: