Thursday, January 29, 2009

Facebook, Old Photos & New Things at Camp

Hello Coppercreek Families and Friends,
I have to admit, I have become a Facebook junkie. It is terrible, but true! I joined a few months ago to see what all of the fuss was about. In those few months, I have re-connected to high school, college, and the best part, Coppercreek friends, old and new. I have been amazed and delighted to hear from and see photos of so many people who were part of Coppercreek over the years. Facebook even has Lornie and I pulling out the archived photos, scanning and uploading them. There are some true gems in the cardboard boxes. I put about 30 up today and there are more to come. The most special thing about re-connecting to all of these Coppercreekers has been hearing how much Coppercreek meant and still means to so many! The walk down Memory Lane has been fantastic. If you would like to see more photos, please feel free to join us on Facebook. We also have an alumni blog coppercreekalumni.blogspot.com, and/or you can join our alumni group from our website. We would love to hear from everyone!
Big Coppercreek hugs,
Becky

No comments: