Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Veteran's Day 2009!



Craig, Ryleigh, Makenna and I headed down to Greenville at 11 am this morning for the Annual Veteran's Day parade. There are so many things I love about living in our small town. Today's parade was just another affirmation of many of those things. I believe the whole town came out for the Parade and Ceremony. The American Legion, the Boy Scouts, Greenville High School's band, the Quincy Elks Lodge, and of course our local Fire Departments were all represented. We sang the National Anthem, said the Pledge of Allegiance, and were able to express our gratitude to the brave men and women who have served and those who currently serve our country. We feel blessed and grateful for their and their families' sacrifices.

We hope you are enjoying this Veteran's Day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had a Vetrans day assebaly at my school and I was part of the color guard
love
Taylor krug