Monday, May 16, 2011

Meet Dani Trynoski!

I'm a self-proclaimed nerd who has a sneaky suspicion that I was a jousting medieval knight in a former life. Obsessed with horses and medieval history, I will be at Coppercreek Camp for the first time as a riding instructor this summer. I compete in 3-Day Eventing when I'm not reading about castles, Vikings, royal treasure or other interesting things.
I also like hiking, camping, singing and telling stories and I'm excited about the possibility of doing all of these things and more at camp this summer. I am a horrible terrible no-good very bad artist, so don't ask me to draw anything unless you like stick figures with bad proportions. I currently live in Las Cruces, New Mexico where I am the resident expert on shelving paperback novels in the local used bookstore.

I spend all of my spare time at Red Sky Farm riding young horses for Susie Whelpley. I look forward to meeting everyone!

No comments: