Saturday, May 14, 2011

Meet Erica Stichter!


Hey Everyone!

My name is Erica Stichter. I am really excited to finally get to work at Coppercreek, I have wanted to work at camp since I was a camper. I was a camper every year for about 8 years, from Billabong to FBI (Don't know if the names are still the same.)


Right now I am finishing up college at University Nevada Reno. I am majoring in Political Science and minoring in Renewable Energy. I plan on getting my masters in Social Work.


I love everything outdoors! I love backpacking, hiking, snowboarding, horseback riding, ect.... I dabble in a lot of other things and love learning and trying new activities. This summer I am looking forward to meeting everyone and making new friends with counselors and campers.


I grew up in Lake Tahoe so the mountains and outdoors have always been a big part of my life. I love meeting new people, even though I tend to be a little shy I make friends quickly and am always ready to have fun and come up with activities to have a good time. Hope to see and meet everyone soon and look forward to it! See you in June!




No comments: