Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Meet Sam Sigal!



Hey everybody! My name is Sam Sigal and I am very much looking forward to returning for my second summer on staff at Coppercreek!! I a
m from an interesting state somewhere in between Pennsylvania and New York known as New Jersey. No, I do not have a New Jersey accent, but I do at times pretend I belong to the Soprano family.


















I am currently majoring in Radio and Television Production at Rider University, aspiring to be a radio announcer. I also am a student manage for my school's Division 1 Men's Basketball team. My hobbies are sports, being goofy, movies and nice long walks on the beach...














I first came to Coppercreek for the artist formerly known as Family Camp. Through the years I attended traditional camp, and participated in Trek, the CIT program and was a Junior Counselor. After a few years away I was thrilled to return this past summer as a counselor!










I am looking forward to returning to camp and continuing my reign as the costume-dressing CHAMPION OF THE WORLD, as well as the dancing queen CHAMPION OF THE WORLD and the hurts-himself-while-trying to do the limbo CHAMPION OF THE WORLD and the PRETTIEST CAPTURE THE FLAG DRESSING CHAMPION OF THE WORLD.














At Coppercreek, I also have been known to dabble in drama, riflery, bingo-officiating and a
couple covert operations I am not at liberty to discuss. However, I cannot wait to see all of you in only a few short weeks!

No comments: