Monday, May 31, 2010

Meet Christeen Perkins!


Hey everyone I'm Christeen Perkins. I will be working at Coppercreek this summer as part of the equestrian staff. This will be my first year at Coppercreek and let me tell you I am super excited and can not wait to meet all of you!

Horses have always been a major part of my life. The majority of my time in the saddle I have been show jumping. I have also spent time competing in barrel racing. And of course I love a good trail ride with friends and family. There is nothing like being out in the open on the back of a horse with the people you love. I have been riding for as long as I can remember and can't wait to teach you all I know and hopefully gain some new knowledge from all of you.

Over the years I have been at a few summer camps myself.


While the horses were always my favorite camp activity rock climbing and the ropes course have always been a close second. My other favorite part of camp was the camp fire. I'm sure we will be experiencing a few of those together this summer.



Some other facts you might like to know about me are: I love to sing and when ever I hear music I usually do, I love meeting new people and learning about their lives and their interests, I always figure out how to have a good time no matter what I am doing and I believe life is too short to do anything but enjoy it.

Enjoy the last few weeks of school and I will see you all soon!

Christeen

No comments: