Thursday, May 20, 2010

Meet Rebecca Hale

Hi everyone! My name is Rebecca Hale and I come from a tiny town called Holywood in Ireland! I live half a mile away from where the Titanic was built so I'll try and bring some photo's with me! I am so excited to spend my summer in the States as I have never been there before! We don't really have summer camps like they do in America and ever since I saw the film The Parent Trap I wanted to go!
I am 20 years old and am studying English at Queen's University in Belfast and I want to be a teacher when I grow up! I will be a horse-riding instructor at Coppercreek-I just had a look at the pictures on the website and the horses look beautiful!

I am really tall-I'm just under 6ft! I love to sunbathe, play sport (especially athletics), read and sing! Last year I entered the X Factor, which is the British version of America Idol, with Simon Cowell and got to the third round, so I'll love singing round the campfire!
I am so excited to meet you all soon and I know we will have the best summer ever!


No comments: