Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Meet Gabby Lichtig!


Hey Guys!!! My name is Gabby and I LOVE Coppercreek!!! I especially like the ponies, people, and trees at Coppercreek! Actually I love everything about Coppercreek! I went to Coppercreek as a camper for about 10 years and I am ready for more! I am so excited to be a counselor! You don’t even know! Running around in dirt with horses and ponies sounds like a dream to me! Anyway! I also do some other things other than ride around on ponies!




I love to eat!!!!! And I love dancing around and singing very loudly and awesomely in my car or my room or with my friends. I also love to tan on the roof, rock climb, bike ride, go for runs in the snow, make snow men, PLAY FRISBEE! And I absolutely love all dogs.



I am very random and I am usually smiling! I am one of the tiniest people ever and I love that! I also like to make movies on my video camera and I love to swing on swings in parks! One of my other favorite activities is playing catch! My favorite foods include Matzo Ball soup, strawberry ice cream, pirates booty, and POTATOES! I love potatoes!




I am 19 and I go to Miami University of Ohio and LOVE IT! But I can’t wait to be a counselor back in California! My favorite parts about Miami is the equestrian team, the awesome people and the green grass that is always perfect here! I also like to run next to the river in woods. I get lost a lot!


I am very excited to meet new people and have another great camp experience!!



1 comment:

~Kalli said...

Yeah! Gabby I can't wait to see you at the CHA clinic. The ponies (especially Chloe and Daisy) are going to be so happy to have someone the right size riding them... instead of me (who weighs about half as much as they do!)