Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Meet Zach Hunter!


Hello all!
My name is Zach and I am so so excited to work with Coppercreek this summer! Before I got word I was going to be a counselor at Coppercreek, time was flying by. Now that I have a date to wait for, time is going so slow!

This will be my first year working at Coppercreek. I am 21 years old and I come from the oh so wonderful Midwest! I was born in Kansas City, Kansas then moved to Kansas City, Missouri at age 6. We lived in Missouri until my 6th grade year when my family moved to the small town of Cameron just north of Kansas City. Cameron has a population of about 9,000. I refuse to classify myself as a city kid or country boy, I am a bit of both! I absolutely love nature, the pureness of the outdoors absolutely fascinates me.

I love all sports,and my favorite is baseball. At the end of high school, I received a baseball scholarship to Ottawa University in Ottawa, KS. I decided to focus more on my academics and put baseball on hold for a bit. I attended Missouri Western State University for a year, then transferred to the KC Metropolitan Community Colleges. I have 4 goofy brothers,2 beautiful sisters, 2 amazing parents, awesome friends, what more could I ask for? In a nut shell, that is about all for me!

Oh..and if there is a White Castle near camp, I will probably go bankrupt!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Coupe & Emma G will be thrilled! My family is all in Kansas, and they LOVE visiting there. Great to have mid-westerner on board!!!!!