Monday, May 10, 2010

Meet Sam Sigal!

My name is Sam Sigal and I am from Princeton, New Jersey. I was born in San Francisco, and didn't move to the East Coast until I was ten. I have always considered myself more of a Californian than an East-Coaster (one of the many reasons I am excited to work at Coppercreek!)

I will be a Junior in the fall at Rider University studying Business and Leadership Management with a minor in Sport Business. I spent the past two years at West Virginia University in Morgantown, WV, where I was a student manager for the men's basketball team, something I will continue to do at Rider.


Although I haven't done much acting in college, I was in various plays in high school. For one production I was cast in, I had to opportunity to go to
England and perform at a high school near London. I spent this past summer working as a boardwalk carnie and arcade operator at a boardwalk on the Jersey Shore (yes THAT Jersey Shore, but the boardwalk I worked at was in the next town over from the one featured on the MTV Show) . I was also a counselor and coach at youth basketball camps.



I practically grew up at Coppercreek. That is me second from the left. My family attended Coppercreek's Family Camp for the first time when I was just 5 years old. I have been a Traditional Camper, Trekker, CIT and JC but this will be my first year on staff. I am very excited for the new experiences this summer and can't wait to meet all of you!



No comments: